Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

1000 Pageviews!

ROBLOXia Today has hit 1000 pageviews!

Thanks to everyone who has helped this site grow in the last few months. Since we started in October, we have grown to 1000 pageviews.
I'd like to thank all of the followers of the site, if you aren't one, be one! Also, I'd like to thank RobloxianFire2 for graphics, though his work is not yet mainstream here. I created the most of it, but expect more epic stuff from him soon! Thanks to Cheeseontoast1923, or as he is better known, kooky1234567890 for making the occasional post. More soon pl0x!

Expect more content soon folks, thats more hat reviews, place reviews, update news and interviews. Thankyou for sticking by us.




2 comments:

  1. Your very welcome, MD! I chose this name because of my Youtube account, which has to use Google. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, dat be annoying. I can't connect my blogger account to my Klout account for the same reason. Google accounts across everything makes it hard to make new ones for specific things.

    ReplyDelete