Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Brand new Event Writer at Robloxia Today!

Hai everyone, I'm Alex and I'm the new event writer for Robloxia Today! My ROBLOX username is LondonzTaDahz, twitter is @LondonzTaDahz, my google+ is +Rbx LondonzTaDahz and Youtube is Rbx LondonzTaDahz



I'll be covering every event ROBLOX does and maybe cover some other events by players! I hope you enjoy reading everything I post!

About me:
I was born in London and I still live in london, I enjoy playing games and ROBLOX is one of my most played games! I enjoy doing stuff for other people, That's why I'm here! Writing all this for you lovely people! I love taking photographs of stuff so if you see me taking a picture of you, Don't worry, I just love taking pics!






Enjoy your reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment