Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Introducing... RobloxianFire2!



Hello everyone! I'm RobloxianFire2 and some of you may know me from ROBLOX (Of course, this is what the blog is about. :P) Anyway, I am one of the new blog writers or authors, whatever you wish to call it, on the blog. This means I can post new posts to the blog and other stuff that normal viewers cannot do.

So, You may be wondering... "What are you going to do to help this blog?". Well.. let me tell you. I'm going to try post atleast twice a week at the most, if not more and my posts will probably be either one of the following:

1) A tutorial.
2) A new update.
3) A competiton. (Not sure about this, I'll have to ask MasterDaniel)
Well... Have fun blogging and I'll see you around! =)



2 comments:

  1. Hi ya robloxianfire2,
    I think the idea of tutorials is great! Do you want us to give you feedback on things like what we need help with and things like that or are you going to pick a topic for each edition? Anyway i would love to see something on GUI and on screen buttons. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll sometimes pick what the tutorial is for each edition but sometimes I'll ask you guys. I'll probably make a post around 2 or 3 days before I make the tutorial post if I do need to ask you guys.

    ReplyDelete