Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Meet: ChequeredFlag1


Hello ChequeredFlag1,
Thankyou for allowing us to speak to you

Hello there

What are you know for on ROBLOX?

I am known, in the ROBLOX car maker, I own the largest company on ROBLOX, I have 75K profile visits














What car company do you own?

CF Motors, the largest company on RBLX

How did you get your group so successful?

It's really hard to say and to be honest, to this day, I don't really know. Iguess if you have got the determination, and you want to go far, you can make miracles.

How long ago was CF Made?

About a year and a quartre ago, August 2010 it was made.

Its grown alot since then, how many people now?

Well we started a large recruiting drive a while ago, got 100 members in two days. Currently we have 550 members

So, moving away from CF Motors, what is your favourite game and why?

Hmm, Its a very hard question. I do like quite a few, especially the racing ones, being me off course. Probably trucking tycoon by Immi. I helped Immi develop it.

Who is your favourite ROBLOXian and why?

Most people think I'm mental when I say it (Especially as CF is now rivals with them) but boidsie is one of my favourite. He was my role model as a young ROBLOXian. I worked for him in my early career, he was great, before BM (Boidsie Motors) became to big to handle.

Intresting, so to wrap it up, is there anything you wish to say to everyone.

I don't really have a motto, but its one from real life. Edited, about ROBLOX.

Wanna make a group. Dont think it will achieve, do it. Wanna be famous try it, wanna be a great friend, its always possible. Basically you can do anything you want to and CF is an example. You just need to put your mind to it.


To the future?

I am putting my mind of CF having 1,000 members. I can confortably say I will achieve it

Thanks for your time.

Good day


MasterDaniel speaking to ChequeredFlag1

No comments:

Post a Comment